Saturday, January 1, 2011

wild man bearded hat

THE FIRST DAY OF THE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
I learned how to cut and join frames at work
I woke up and Immediately thought I had lost my precious flash drive, but then I realized its plugged into the computer at my parents house. .

I need to work on art junk. That shrine - I need to look in my studio and see what I bought as canvases and USE THEM!

Frost Pictures- I should wake up early another morning


cute. draw these. fake beards. PUT beards on people


wow. Kitsch

swan beauty




kitsch again




im into praising my mother today. maybe this whole year






what the hell. crazy teddy bears




<3>
<3> draw /paint this

ehe


a name? Grey


a good picture




dunnys munnys what are these?



QUILTS LIKE THESE> miriam shapire.


































No comments:

Post a Comment