Sunday, August 15, 2010

I like the name Keyer

I also like the name Bambi . . .
THIS IS MEEEEE!!! wish this was me, gotta strive to keep this image in my spirits. filled up, (with thoughts, energy) dancing lightly . . keepin it interesting . . .
Fashion Irony? Surreal jewelry? Representational Necklaces . . I love stuff that brings IDEAS into clothes , , art, forcing arbitrary (or not!) statements rather than PAISLEY and gemmy mandalas . . .
mood. been here before. been her before.
fucking brilliant! COLLAGE- enough is enough! just MAXIMALIST and itll be great, include all that stuff to make the great stuff look more great and everyone has different favorite things.
TOYS, QUILTS . . .crochet? constuming . . .ceremony.
Dirty Fabric. Spotted Flowers. Grey+Beige+green+blue
masked kinky circus female vigilante
hippie long hair don't care fly prints, arresting stare


GOLDEN FANTASY WOMEN
^amazing, dangerous? armadillo? contrast skin/scales
idk . . .
YES! reminds me of , who??
YES, co clean . so feminine. so . . .quilty pleasure self indulgent
Concretey texture+watermelon babe chagall folk art
LOWBROW FACE GROTESQUE CARTOON MORPH BIOMORPH
assemblage, MASK . . .wall diety . . .hanging
colors, necklace . . .yesssss
freaky purp jack-o-lantern eggplant face

GOURDS SQUASH. FALL VEGETABLES
frames upon frames with nothing in them; reminds me of the mirrormask box of drawers
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE

NEED TO PHOTOGRAPH LIKE THIS MOAR

PURE

DARK HAIRED WOMENS. JEW FRO!
vintage unique moth leaf fairy . . nymph elf

I sit like this all the time, this reminds me of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment